Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham SV Full Hood - Price Reduced! £100 or Offer

revilla

Caterham Standard Full Hood from a Caterham SV ('53 Plate Imperial Arch chassis, not sure if they fit the same on the Metric Chassis ... maybe somebody more knowledgeable than myself could advise?).

In very good condition. Car was purchase as approved used car from Caterham Midlands about one month ago, and this is the hood that came with it. Only selling because I'm too big and clumsy to get in and out of the car hood-up so going half hood easy-in plus shower cap.

Looking for £100 or Offer (collection from near Loughborough, or plus postage at cost).

Edited by - revilla on 14 Nov 2012 12:04:37

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Hi Marcus. Unfortunately folding is not my strong point. In fact let's face it, I don't do folding. My friend at work has an Exige. He's 6'4". He jumps in and out of it as though it's a Range Rover. I on the other hand, have to suffer the indignity of emerging into the car park on my hands and knees. It's not pretty. I dumped the full Hood a long time ago and went for the Soft Bits half hood with the Easy In zips. It works for me! Anyway last time I saw yours, not only had it lost its roof but somebody appeared to have nicked your Windscreen 😳. Yes me must meet up for a natter again. I'm buried deep in making a new wiring loom from scratch at the moment for the spare lump in the garage.