Click here if you are having website access problems ×

half-price: tiny in-car/between-car FM wireless intercoms + ear-piece hedsets.

masha

Wireless Intercoms: perfect for 7ing: If you use crash helmets equally perfect. I have a pair of pocket size intercoms (Telcom TE-200) licence-free FM tranceivers (theoretically upto 2km range) complete with equally tiny headsets (earpiece and tiny in-line mic) that are perfect for 7ing. I actually bought 4 (at £89.99pr) but after not using the 2nd pair all year I've decided to sell them.

Features include call button, push to talk or voice activated, backlit display, headsets for handsfree use, wrist strap, instructions etc. run for a good few hours on 4x AAA alcaline batteries in each (or could be run indefinately from a 6v power-inverter from your car), + FM radio built-in so even catch the news in your 7 and your passenger can chat over the top.

If you fancy having a go with these handy miniture walky-talkies the asking price is a bargain £45+£7.50 insured postage. Photos available on request: email ms81@cant.ac.uk for further details. Usage is obviously not restricted to just 7ing either - 101 uses around the home, on holiday etc.

M

Masha

Could be interested.

Could you e mail me some photos.

Thinking about them as a Xmas present for my son who wants a walkie talkie, and the option of being able to use it in the car is an added bonus.

Currently we have a cheap system called CHATTERBOX for use in the car. Cost £20 from Mapin, works okay, but you need to be wired together! - Its designed for Bikers I believe.

Many thanks

Jeremy

photos emailed to all those of you interested.

email me with interest later today to express an interest for the £52.50 stated originally once you've had a chance to see them.

Other swaps / px's - I'm after an aero-screen (carbon or tinted perspex) if anyone has one up for grabs - I have money to add to the intercoms if of interest.

Matt (in meetings this morning, but will catch up with you all early PM Tue 5th)

ms81@cant.ac.uk