Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Kite and Buggy

chrisd

Due to an arthritic shoulder and also lack of use, I've decided to sell my Flexifoil Blade III 4.9m kite along with my Peter Lynn Competition buggy.

Both are in excellent condition having only ever had light use. The kite comes with kite-killers on both handles and is very easy to fly. It is very responsive and also very powerful. The buggy has a detachable rear axle which makes it easy to fit into any car (except the 7)

I want to sell both items as a pair and I'm asking £300 in total.

Cheers

It isn't hard to pick up really, although to be honest - I'd start with a smaller/less powerful kite in order to get used to how to fly.

I started with a 2.2m traction kite and was surprised at how much I got dragged around in moderate winds. Once you master the basics - figure of 8 flying/depowering/wind window etc, the buggying comes quite easily. A couple of hours with someone who knows what they're doing will get you flying with confidence, especially if you're already aware of winds through sailing etc.

I've probably done myself out of a sale here, but I'd rather be honest than have you flying off cross-country.

I have a quad line converted HQ symphony 3.3 (about 2.5 sqr m) going cheap if anyone does want a smaller kite as well.

Good luck with the sale *smile*

Blades are awesome kites. I'm keeping my 4.9m blade IV *cool*

Cheers

Grebby