Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2 Ltr Duratec R-220 Engine

Ramjam

This engine has completed only a couple of hundred miles in my seven after being built to Raceline R-220 specification. Genuine reason for sale. I will e-mail build specification and history to those interested.

Only £1250.

Firstly, thanks to those who have shown an interest in my engine. It's a bare engine so needs ancillaries plus bits specific to a 7 application. Those who have converted will confirm that it is not a cheap conversion. It is however worthy of note that a new Ford donor engine from Raceline is currently listed at £1650 and that's before you modify the internals or make it fit the 7. This engine had only done 7000 miles before conversion and has had just shy of £1600 spent on the internals. I reiterate that it is not yet run in having completed less than 300 miles and was assembled by a respected engine builder. If you are serious about a Duratec conversion this engine has to be worthy of consideration. I will sell to the first person who commits with either a deposit or collection of the engine. My telephone number is 01256 351363 and I live close to Basingstoke just off the M3.