Click here if you are having website access problems ×

HPC

DAVID L

Decided to move on so selling to make way for new project.

This 1992 HPC bought by me two years ago was completely original and had only 5000 miles.

All I have done is to add 3000 miles, replace the 16" HPC wheels with lovely minilites (6" front, 7" rear, all sporting Yokohama 021s), had the rear exit exhaust replaced with a new, polished side one, fitted a Q/R momo and given it a lot of TLC! All attention and servicing by 'Red Line' and the bills to prove it!

This is a great chance to buy a classic model, and 175 BHP on carbs means it goes like stink! (but is still the best compromise for a track day / touring car that Caterham ever built)

No point in a photo because it looks exactly what it is, a yellow, cycle wings, non-Q plate Vauxhall HPC in fantastic condition!

And the price? ... £13,500

I am in Surrey, not far from Caterham. Happy to talk on my mobile, 07768 00 44 00

David Lashmar

Hmmm, don't seem to be getting a great deal of interest in my HPC. Fortunately my purchase of an 'upgrade' is not dependant on it's sale but is this perhaps not the best time to sell? Caterham seems to be chocker of stock and there are plenty in other publications, albeit not HPCs. Would it be better to wait until later in the year or spring?