Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Anglesey Running Order

Simon.Rogers1

Everyone

I have now revised the running order and Class confusion. As you know John Coole was a last minute change as Entries Sec and was not aware of some of the detail.

I have also made some changes to our otherwise stated rules for running order. If anyone has any issues I have made these based on our cover all rule of "In the Spirit of the Championship"

Class 1 and 5 have Championship deciders between Rob Jacobs and Paul Boston (1) and Rob Grigsby and Shaun Elwell (5)

Therefore I would like to run them next to each other in their classes so that the weather (a bigger variable at this time of year than any benefit from warm tyres) can have as little influence as possible. If we were running mid order as a championship I would have asked that the respective ladies who are double driving run after them but given we will be last on each run that may delay things. (Gill would have a Le mans style driver change over - not Fun)!

Therefore could I ask that both girls run together approx 20 cars before the main batch of 7's.

I hope Rob and Rob are happy with this and if not please contact me.

Simon

Simon,

Can you please let me have a copy of the revised running order and final instructions as i've not recieved anything from John Coole.

It's also worth noting that Gill & Becky are battling for 2nd place in the ladies championship 😬 so looks like an interesting weekend at Anglesey.

Edited by - CaterBram Jnr on 29 Sep 2012 08:31:31