Click here if you are having website access problems ×

General clearout of stuff

The_ASH

Been having a bit of a loft clear out and thought i'd put the stuff up on here before Gumtreeing it.

Set of Genuine BMW Roof Bars for 1 Series Hatchback (says E87/E90 on box) - unused as new in box with instructions torque spanner thingy etc - £40

Pair of side window sun shades for BMW 1 Series 3 Door - used but as new in BMW protective storage bag with instructions - £15

Scalextric - Various bits from the 60's &70's as follows

16 Banked Curves

17 Straights

4 Short Straights

10 Medium Curves

1 90degree Curve

1 Hump Bridge - in box

1 Short Chicane

1 long Chicane

1 Pair Crossover straights

Barriers, barriers & more barriers.

1 Car which looks like it would work & a couple (a Merc & Healey) that are in various states of disrepair.

2 Transformers & various hand controllers.

Original set was a 'Super Speed 8' (which I have most of the box for) and was extended/added to over the years, i've not used it for probably 32 years. Some of the metal on the tight chicane is poor with a few small rust spots, all of the other track sections are dull but unrusty, the hump bridge is almost perfect and has it's immitation stonework sides in the box which has a price of £2.80 on the end.

I'm finding it hard to put a price on this but £50? SOLD to andy_h

Wharfedale PPS1 Flat panel speaker set inc Subwoofer - used but in original box(es) with instructions. These can be disguised as pictures when hung on the wall, ideal if space is limited or could be used to add some some sounds to your garage for those long winter rebuilds (you would need to add a small amp to drive them). They are 40W i think.

£40 GONE

Whilst in the loft I found all the boxes for my Minolta 7000i camera which has lived in a drawer in the house since I went Digital so I have the following for sale with boxes.

Minolta 7000i Body

Minolta 35/70 lens

Minolta 100/300 lens

Minolta Flash Program 3200i

Minolta Case to suit body with 35/70 lens attached

Minolta Program Cards (Bracket, Custom & Sports) with case

Revue Tripod - Very lightly used - in box.

Body needs new battery (2CR5?) but was showing film position until I took it out to warm it up & try to bring it back to life earlier... now nothing. Batteries over £5 in Jessops! Looking through both lenses there is no fogging so they look ok, the hand grip on the body has gone a little white with age but the rest is as new.

£20 the lot SOLD

Diesel Stick CB Radio antenna & SWR meter (in box) - Free as long as you pick up.

That's it for now, will add more if I find anything. All items are local pickup only as am off work for the next 2 weeks although can deliver within say a 30mile radius of Abingdon. Once back at work I could UPS the items to you at cost.

Edited by - The_ASH on 25 Oct 2012 14:01:14

Have found a couple of Seven related items this morning :-

K Series Battery Isolator Switch kit - £40

Front Grille - Non-7 type - I think it is for a `96 car - Unused in black powder coat - £15

As above would prefer local pick-up but could ship in a week or so at cost.