Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Green with yellow stripe - Leicester Fosse Park area

Benedict.

*wavey*

I was in the blue seven from which we exchanged brief greetings before you continued towards Narborough way, while I was turning left down Soar-Valley Way.

Lovely looking car - and I wish my exhaust was that shiny 😬

Cheers,

Ben

Edited by - _Benedict_ on 22 Sep 2012 20:20:40

Excellent; my first spotted, is not just a spotted, but a spotted-spotted - all makes perfect sense to me. 😬

I live about 2 mins away from where I saw you - in Thorpe Astley (opposite the meridian/vue cimema complex)

Are you local too?

Quoting Mavic82: 
Lots of elbow grease on the exhaust some years ago 😬
Which polish did you use? If it lasts "years" and still looks that good, then I'm more tempted to do mine 😳

Cheers,

Ben

Ben, just down the road in Sapcote. There a few of us around the local area now. Tend to go to the Thursday Warks meet rather than the Leicester one as the drive there is better.

Exhaust was first wet and dry, then nylon pads followed by metal polish. Now find that a quick 10 mins with metal polish or metal polish on fine wire wool every now and then keeps it looking good *thumbup*

Cheers

Guy

Right, may have to get polishing over the winter then 😬

Which is the Warwickshire meeting you go to? - I've had a look at the L7C site / calendar and it's rather confusing.

Warks South and North are both down as being on Wednesdays, the meeting places are only about 6 miles apart *confused* and... (this made me smile) the North Warks meeting place is farther south than the South Warks one 😬

Cheers,

Ben

• Area Representative

Quoting _Benedict_: 
Which is the Warwickshire meeting you go to? - I've had a look at the L7C site / calendar and it's rather confusing.

Warks South and North are both down as being on Wednesdays, the meeting places are only about 6 miles apart *confused* and... (this made me smile) the North Warks meeting place is farther south than the South Warks one 😬

Cheers,

Ben

Welcome to the mad house Ben . . .

Guy goes to the Warks North meet, as do I, which is (ignore the calendar) on the first Thursday of the month, so it'll be next Thursday *thumbup*.

It's not held at The Boat Inn anymore either, but just up the road at:

The Blue Lias Inn, Stockton Road, Stockton, Southam, CV47 8LD

T: +44 1926 812249

Down the Fosse Way from you, crossing the A45 by Cov, stay on Fosse until you turn left on the Oxford Road just past Stretton. Then go through Marton, into Long Itchington and take the left to Stockton just as you are leaving the village. It's a mile down the lane. Mind the humpback bridge after the really sharp right hander *nono*

Edited by - gileshudson on 27 Sep 2012 14:05:48