Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Dunnell Zetec 2.0 170+bhp for sale

Midlifecrisis2001

Hi everyone, my first for sale posting, so please bear with me *smile*

I am selling my Dunnell 2.0 engine that was professionally installed by Brain James. The engine has twin Weber 45's DCOE, Kent FZ2002 cams which should take it over 170bhp along with Alpha WebCon K97017 ignition. It has been meticulously maintained by Brian James since and has covered approx 15k miles. Original cost £4,641.26 plus fitting.

The engine is still in the car so can be heard and felt running *smile* - however it will be removed soon to have a fuel injected unit installed (hopefully I'm doing the right thing!)

Price: £1,500 ONO

All the best

Clive

Have I got this right Clive, what you are actually selling is a 15K mile Dunnell 2.0 Zetec engine (you don’t say if it is a black or silver top?). Apart from the cams it is bog standard but supplied with twin 45’s, inlet manifold and a WebCon K97017. You have already said that it does not come with sump or alternator and has a standard flywheel, but does it come with a water rail, starter, hoses, alternator conversion kit or primaries?

I realise it’s your first ‘for sale’ posting so I am just trying to help by clarifying what the buyer will get for his/her £1500. *smile*

Cheers

Guy