Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Rear Exit Exhaust

Simon Piercy

Hi All,

Has anyone got a standard rear exit exhaust kicking around the back of their garage, after fitting a side exit?

In fact, I need one to butcher for the rear section only. ( 2 inch OD )

What are these worth second hand? Willing to make a donation to NTL if it helps to clear some garage space! *smile*

Cheers *thumbup*

Simon,

Do you mean the rear silencer type rear exit or the rear exit as in the old Xflow?

I have a rear silencer and the pipe that connected it to the side silencer as fitted to either a K-series or a VX car if you are interested.

I'm in bristol, give me a call 07976 633997

Simon

Simon,

Thanks for your reply. Sorry, I didn't make myself clear on the requirements.

I've just removed a rear mounted silencer, which hung under the fuel tank. I'm looking to replace that with a straight forward, rear exit type tail pipe, so that's why I was looking to find a 'standard' X-flow 'side box' rear pipe exit system.........To honest, all I want is the last couple of feet, so I can get the angle right from the horizontal to follow the line of the fuel tank.

I've made some crude measurements and I reckon the angle is 25 Deg, so If I can't find an old system I'll see if I can find someone with a pipe former to put a bend in a straight length of pipe!

Cheers *thumbup*