Click here if you are having website access problems ×

My beloved Seven must go!

pinkprincess

1998 R-plate Caterham Seven 1600cc Vauxhall, racing specification for the Scholarship series, finished in BRG /aluminium with cycle wings.

Registered 21/5/98, 1st owner did Scholarship '98 then 700 miles in 2 years hence, second owner (me) used as road car since. Now 6,400 miles in total.

Full Caterham history with last service carried out and stamped at Dartford in May 2002, 5 speed, live axle, with bench seat, high visibility weather equipment, black Caterham harnesses, FIA rollbar, tonneau, hoodbag, battery cut-off switch, 7 grille, Mountney steering wheel, original 13" Weller steel wheels & Michelin MXT tyres.

A superb example, looks so clean it can't have gone anywhere near a race track since '98! (except for the Caterham Festival, obviously). An ideal entry car for Graduate/Academy series *thumbdown* or as an excellent 1st Seven for pure road use (has been for me!) *thumbup* 😬.

An absolute bargain, offered for just £8,250.

Car located in Medway Towns: approx. 15 miles from Dartford Tunnel.

Here's a 1:200,000 Map of the area

And a 1:100,000 map (Walderslade, Chatham)

Reply or email off-line.

OR Tel. 07715 442947 (mobile) and please leave a message

OR Tel. (01634) 684355 (home).

R992RJM

😬

Best snap it up now before I change my mind!

Sorry, changed my mind.

Had a call from someone Sunday night who 'had to agree it with his wife first' before calling me back on Monday.................you've used completely the wrong tactics there, mate!

Ho hum, looks like I'll have to continue to enjoy it, then.

Unless.......?????

R992RJM ...... BUY ME HERE! ☹️

😬

Rich,

I'm glad there's still someone left in Walderslade, but you're brave owning a Se7en there. I lived in Kemp Close on the Davis Estate from July 88 - April 96, have only been back once but boy has it changed. Good luck with the sale, if you're still selling it.

What'll it do up Blubell Hill mister *tongue*

Will Fly

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying *smile*

From the bottom of the hill - take 5th well before the incline - and still make 105 by the M2 junction! 😬

I'm about 200 yards from the Weeds Wood estate but the car is only ever outside when I'm going out in it. Working near Maidstone (Blue Bell Hill every day!), thankfully I've no need to go through Chatham much! *thumbup*

SiWhite, you may find your overall size a bit of a squeeze in this car........but only because I'll still be in it! *tongue* Best thing to do is find one you like and just try it out for size. Apart from having your head just above the height level of the rollbar you'll probably find it quite comfy after a while - you'll get used to it.

R992RJM

😬