Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2012 Speed Championship

CaterBram

Well thought i'd give a little update on where the championship currently stands and where the battles are still going.

Class 1

Paul Boston is leading and is being closly chased by Robert Jacobs, as we go into the last three rounds I can see a close battle.

Class 2

With Securing a win at Aintree Graham Howard now has an uncatchable lead and has secured the Class 2 title

Class 3

Whilst David Nelson is leading the class it is still possible for a couple to pip him to the post if they compete, but a single victory will secure Class 3

Class 4

Stuart Miller is currently leading and can only be theoretically caught by Paul Forster if he competes and wins the final 3 events 😳 A single win to Stuart would secure Class 4

Class 5

Robert Grigsby is currently leading and is being chased by Shaun Elwell, but a single victory by Robert will secure class 5 victory.

Class 6

Simon Rogers has secured Class 6 in it's inaugral year in the new format.

Novice

Steffan Eldred is currently leading has an uncatchable lead in the Novice Championship,

Ladies

Lynn Gilbert is currently leading however it's still possible for any of the first three Ladies to take the lead, but 1 more win from Lynn will secure the ladies trophy.

Edward Lewis

The first year of running the Edward Lewis in it's current format and is heading to a 4 way battle between Paul Boston, Chris Bramall, Chris Gibbs and Jeremy Davies in the last three rounds.

Overall Champion

As you know the overall champion this year is based on the class champions being assessed against records for each circuit, At present Stuart Miller is ahead but anything can happen going into the final event's

Disclaimer

This is of course is my personal musing's being the numbers geek 😬 i am and only time will tell what will happen 😬