test so ignore it

Cooper nut

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no one to help you now, you are mine

a sudden scream is heard, followed by a sharp intake of breath

There that should sort out your little problem, if it doesn't take 2 asprin and see me in the morning

Dr Davis

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

Miss Mav

Worry not, dear lady for Mr Nut is now rid of his affliction, he can once again join you and Mr Mav at the sunshine naturist establishment without rising to the occasion.

If the truth be known, he may never rise fully again but at least he can disrobe in public without making horses (and indeed donkeys) feel inadequate and causing that light headed feeling he gets when 6 pints of his blood courses down-below. It was a magnificent specimen, but it was just more than any human could cope with.

Ex-Dr Davis

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

But I'm too heavy and not sufficiently sticky to stay up there long, and so I fall down, landing on someone, a masked someone called Snitcher, I hold him down and rip off his mask

A roll on the drums (we'd run out of plates) and the true id of Snitcher is revealed to be ........

How come Paul has mail from Snitcher...that seems like favouritism to me, or is it Paul trying to trick everyone because in fact he is Snitcher.

Note the use of red and black - now we all know who does that...another possible suspect

*confused* *confused*

Rach

Hello all ...

Have we still not worked out who snitcher is yet? Blimey ..... I asked my self a few searchihng questions last night and worked out that it wasn't me.

It may well be hoopy because if you look at the way he responded to snitchers first posts ... he seems a little ........ errrrrrrrr ........ guilty *eek*

Alex 😬

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue with Black Bits

Edited by - abirtwisle on 5 Nov 2002 11:31:53