Click here if you are having website access problems ×

4x 185/60R13 A048Rs

Mankee

For sale on behalf of an acquaintance at Lotus:

FOR SALE: 4 USED 185/60R13 YOKOHAMA A048R TYRES

Medium Compound

3mm tread remaining

Approx 16 heat cycles 4 years ago, unused since, still sticky!

Two tyres have damaged seal lips, see picture for worst one, but still useable

Suit enthusiast with limited budget and realistic outlook on life

£50 the set

Special offer: Buy all four and get two free A008R’s, hard as nails and pre-historic, interesting conversation pieces or make good dinghy buffers/race themed potato planters.

Nick Adams

07720 148226

I have a couple of pictures but they are currently embedded in an email and I've not yet worked out how to post them up yet! In case of interest, please call Nick on the above number and say that you saw the advert on here.

I guess what you define as "OK" I guess. I use very old (10+ years) A032Rs for track and they are fine for me. Of course, they won't grip as well as a set of new A048Rs for £70 a corner. If I didn't have an abundance of tyres, I'd have them off Nick. *smile*

With 3mm of tread left they should be fine I would think. I bet there's plenty of cars running around on public roads with tyres that are easily 5+ years old. Give Nick a phone call and have a chat about it. If you are quick, I may be able to bring them down to Kent on Saturday for you.

Good stuff! I'm meeting up with one of his colleagues Simon tomorrow. If Nick can give them to Simon, Simon can give them to me and I can bring them down on Saturday. I'm only going as far as Ikea at Lakeside though, if you can make it? Drop me an email and I'll pass on my number to make some arrangements. *thumbup*