Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Spare CR500 Tyre - Worn?

MereCat

This is to make up a set for track day.

Does anyone have one or two (happy with one) thats too illegal for road (1-2mm tread left) / or you have changed to different rubber which is sitting around waiting for a good home...?

I know how the garage can start to get cluttered so happy to collect and take away..

I am in Bucks but could arrange collection.

Many thanks

Paul

MereCat,

I have a pair of illeagal CR500 (13") sitting in my garage that you are welcome to.

In addition, I have another pair of part worns, with plenty of tread left if you are interested in making an offer when you come to get the scrubbed ones.

Ian

13" are 175/55. I have a set of tyres that I can't race on any more, although these are on rims. All tyres are varyingly below / at wear bars. And I've got another spare that I've had for a while (it's wrapped up) that I would give away. I can get the rims off at Snetterton next weekend (1/2 September) so if anyone wants these they will all be collectable FOC from Snetterton.

If there's no response or BM though, I won't take them with me.

Jez

PS I also have a rim that is slightly damaged that I won't race on either. There's a bend that is about 1" long and 3mm out of deviation on the inner rim - no idea how it got like that. However, I'm told it could be repaired. Available FOC at Snetterton or collect from Tonbridge.