Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wing / Door Mirrors

Grandmaster Flatcap

Hi there, I have exactly the same convex racetech mirrrors and they work really well, both with and without doors, day and night. *thumbup* You can also paint them to match or contrast the body colour. Yep the doors only open half way and you knock your head on them when leathering down the side panels *cry*

Most useful thing I have, particularly for the long trips I do in Europe, is a convex clip on mirror designed for keeping an eye on kiddies in the back seat. Clips onto windscreen edge and has a ball mount so you can adjust view. Cost six Euros and gives a great view to the left hand side for that last glance before taking a TIR lorry on a short straight.

Pmobbs, where can you get them from?

Ahmed

I had these Spa Mirrors when I acquired the car.

There is an adjusting screw on the top which allows movement of the mirror. As before whenever anybody gets out of the car they do tend to knock the mirror and I am constantly tweaking it.It got a bit of a joke with SWMBO last weekend in France. Every time she got in the car she got into the habit of pulling the mirror back 😬 Eventually ,though it will not tighten enough.

So I went for a Ractec type as above as a trial on my side . These however are nowhere near as big so IMHO I would go back to the Spa mirrors.

Steve