Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

It's my Birthday

Hibster.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, the only ' emergency release ' pants I could find were US military spec. The release mechanism involved the use of two small amounts of plastic explosive which detonated in order for the pants to drop quickly to the ground. I thought this may not only be uncomfortable during use, but would also attract unwanted attention when you clearly wouldn't want it.

Are you absolutely positive you can't untangle your regular pair?

Peardrop

It always rains there!! Ask Al Crickmore, he will confirm this *wink*

Have to give Worthing a miss this time then - as well as the sossige run. ☹️

Off home now, see you all tomorrow *wink*

😬 😬

Rach

Edited by - Rachael on 31 Oct 2002 16:13:02

Hoopy,

The thought had crossed my mind, it's tempting, but I really was trying to avoid going out this weekend and just having a weekend to myself.

Also it is tricky for me to get back to Cam, as NN will only be coming back as far as Stortford... I ought to stay in and spend some time with me plastic bird *eek* 😬

www.megabird.co.uk

Mav

A horse throat, is that like a hoarse throat only much kinkier and illegal in Southern England ?

In fact I'm sure I got some spam email earlier in the week advertising a website where horses throats and various other bits of them were being explored by some farm girls and Boys - no wonder Nifty is always smiling *wink* 😬 *eek*

Paul

• 1 year later...

She's not a very good stalker... first she thought I lived at number 37... when it's number 36 (and our road is numbered oddly, the house across the road is number 3, so she's been sitting 400 yards down the road!) 😬

Now she's a day out with my birthday. *mad*

Think I might sack her... but I'm supposed to be nice to her today. Damn.

You should definitely sack her Lee, she's clearly rubbish at stalking you...or maybe tired and not thinking straight!

Maybe you should let her get some more practice!

I mean everyone knows your birthday is 2nd November, your middle name's rodney and you have a blue car????????????

Or is it me that needs stalking practice - let me know if you sack her, I'll fill the vacancy *eek*

• 9 months later...