Click here if you are having website access problems ×

BlatChat art

c21vhpd

Rachael

You didn't come around and I happen to know that AB is out ce soir, perhaps he's gone out with my wife (she told me she was going to London), you could ply me with hot chocolate and help with bath time (just the smallest and nicest one, the 14 year old would have a diferent take on such help *eek* *eek* 😳 😳)

A chance missed, ah well, when is AB out next ????

Paul

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Mav

Does Mav go out on his own or better still away on business for days on end, leaving you lonely and unloved ?????????

I'd help with the Pot Noodle run early in the morning and everything, I would, I really would and I'd put the toilet seat down.

Oh, I suppose you don't have toilets in the frozen wastes of Cheshire do you, OK so I'll shut the door on the privy after I've used it.

Say the word Miss Mav and we can run away and live at Oulton Park, living the nomadic life of trackday bums (a bit like beach bums but more automotive)

L&K

Desperate of North Herts

You really have lost the plot now haven't you *eek*

Martin does go away every now and then on business and education courses but most ever is a week. Cheshire is so far away, nobody could get through the terrain to visit me ☹️

Hope the rash clears up soon Paul *wink* 😳

Viv

😬 😬

Plot ? Is there one, oh bugger, what page is that on ?

So when is Mav away next, even a few days (after the rash has cleared up, ahem), would be wonderful - well for me anyway.

I remain your obdient & loyal servant (the cheques in the post, etc etc and other male lies as necessary)

LL&NB

Frisky of here

As far as i know Martin should not be leaving me (again) until next year some time

I'm sure you will have found some thing else to occupy your time by then *wink*

Maybe you would have bought a share in a chip shop or a noodle factory, Who knows what's round the corner *confused*

Viv

😬 😬

I am sure Martin would never choose to leave you Viv *smile*

Alex was working last night, and should be working tonight, but he missed me so much last night that he has refused to go 😬

Actually I think he is sending minions instead *eek* *wink* So Paul I am afraid that I will not be able to bring some hot chocolate round to you in the foreseeable future because Alex is not due to go away again for ages.

*wink*

Rach

Actually Buroz's car is red and black and so is Windy Millers...either of them could be Snitcher I suppose...there are too many conflicting clues here... *confused*

Hey even my car is red and black - although I do have a windscreen, heater and permanent roof 😬

*confused*

Rach