Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bored bored bored

Mrs Mav

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laurence

I've checked down my trousers, not a pleasant task as you'll understand and indeed my knickers were very twisted (something to do with the lace catching on something rough). I've now removed the offending under garments even though they don't need washing for a couple more weeks 😳 and I feel a lot better, although there were screams when I dropped little un off at school and also a nasty cold draft around my nether portions.

Please do come for sossigies, you, your money and sossige eating ability will be most welcome. 😬

PS anyone got any spare undies as I'm washing my pair today and this black bag is a little sweaty

Paul with the OTT SOH

If there's beer, we'll drink it. If not, we'll wait. 😬

They'll need to be large to accomodate a gentleman of how shall we say, a larger carriage. Also they must have ventillation flaps and a quick release mechanism in case of emergency.

They need not be too clean as that would be a waste of canvas cleaner.

See you on Sunday with the necessary

Rachael

In the event of an accidental pants release at school some mothers swoon, some scream, some ask for my phone number, the police are very kind to me - a quick kicking back in the cells, a cup of tea and then they run me home.

There are some advantages of being in the 5% of dads who do the school run every day - plenty of ladies to look at, hubby at work, kids playing downstairs, coats for goalposts, isn't it, marvellous - who needs Nigella *wink*

paul