Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Storage canisters and fitted bags

Jonathan Kay

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take two please. Let me know if you want any further info (or payment) prior to you placing the order. I appreciate that you have no idea who I am apart from a 7 owner (which is hardly a glowing reference!)

Jon

Edited by - JonL on 19 Aug 2013 13:37:23

Quoting Jonathan Kay: 
Four? Planning a trip to Peru in a 7?

Not quite - planning to use 2 on the 7. But with a heater and an Apollo on this car I'm going to have to think carefully where to place them. At least one will go in the boot to hold tyre weld and a few tools....

I mounted mine (K Series), 2 vertically infront of engine offset to passenger side. Alloy bracket to hold them and jubilee clip to bottom chassis cross tube. So behind steering rack, nice and low and in rad airflow...so spare oil sits at very near engine temp (ideal for hot topping up).

Third is just cable tied on at an angle from drivers side headlamp bracket towards header tank.

I have pics I can upload at the weekend if anyone is thinking of similar.

They've arrived.

Costs for this batch were:

£175.60 for 30 = £5.86

Envelope £0.24 whether it's for one or two

Postage £5.20 whether it's for one or two

Total £11.30 for one

Total £17.16 for two

Total £28.46 for three

Total £34.32 for four

Please can everyone who expressed an interest either in this thread or directly send me a BlatMail with the delivery address. I'll then reply with the details for the bank transfer.

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan

Tried to set up payment, but currently at a location in Scotland where I can get either a wifi connection or mobile reception, but not both simultaneously - so as a result I can't sort out payment *mad*

Back home tonight - will sort out payment and delivery details as soon as I get back....