Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Honda VFR 750 Motorcycle

Mark Adderley

Hi

Having recently sold my Caterham SV, I now need to turn my attention to selling my Honda VFR750; before I stick it on a well known auction site, I thought I’d see if there are any bikers out there who might be interested.

The bike is the FV model – arguable the best and most sought after and a far better bike than the 800i that replaced it. It’s incredibly versatile and will tour, scratch or commute as required.

The bike is in near as mint condition as you will get– typically top class Honda paint finish and only the odd minor stone chop – no dings or scrapes. The exhaust is the original Honda item and again, in excellent condition. It has had two owners prior to me purchasing the bike last October.

The bike was produced in 1997 and in that time has only covered just under 19,000 miles (I’m still using it occasionally, so it may go up very slightly) and has a full service history, plus MoT certificate until April 2013. It was serviced in May 2012 and I have receipts from all MoTs, services etc. from new, as well as the original Owner’s Handbook and service booklet.

The bike comes with both sets of keys, fitted alarm, Givi mono rack and top box. It also has the optional seat cowl, headlight protectors, grab bars, fender extender and had new tyres fitted about 1500 miles ago (Michelin Road Pilot 3). I ride very gently, so there is very little wear.

I’m only selling it as I’ve bought another bike and with a house move on the way, it has to go.

Happy to post pictures if anyone is interested – Looking for £1995 ono. Please blatmail me if you have any questions.

Cheers

Mark

Edited by - Mark Adderley on 1 Aug 2012 18:58:57

• 3 weeks later...