Click here if you are having website access problems ×

VHPD/SLR race 4-2-1 exhaust system

Mankee

Bit of a long shot this one, but I'm after a full VHPD/SLR race exhaust system. It's been out of stock on the Caterham Parts site for ages and, in any case, I can't afford a new one nor a new Powerpeed system.

The archives say that it has 1.75" primaries, 2" secondaries and a 2.25" collector, leading to a 7" silencer. Not too fussed about the support bar or the lambda sensor. I'm not a polisher so it doesn't have to be shiny, just fully functional.

It looks like this:

http://www.caterhamparts.co.uk/img/p/2929-2903-thickbox.jpg

• Leadership Team

If you don't manage to get a complete system, I have a silencer c/w heat shield available. IIRC it has a small hole underneath at the rear where it's grounded but easily patched - I bought it as a spare but probably won't use it!

Stu.

Thanks for the replies! I did not expect anyone to even have a system let alone want to part with it.

Frank, I'm in no major hurry for it, so October/November is perfect. I think just the VHPD system will be fine for me, without the R500 silencer or CAT. Can you drop me a line please and we'll go through the details. Cheers.