Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

are you a gobsh1t3

scooby dooby doo

> How are you getting on in your American Class?

American class is OK. Except that I am not fat enough, and I can't speak the language very well - everyone here doesn't hear me properly. For example, Water is still spelled as water, but is pronounced wahduh. Car is pronounced veehickool and 'smoking a fag' is not what you might think.

However, playtime is great. I have a 'Chrysler Malibu' which looks to the untrained eye like a POS. But it is really rather feisty and can be encouraged to spin its little wheels all the way up to the first gear change. On the freeway (which is american for 'big playground') it don't go well at first, but after the 2nd kickdown it lurches forward at quite an appreciable rate.

Not as quick as the se7en I went out in on Friday. An 1.8, but uprated tp 196bhp. Thanks to Tom Gaval if he's in the bikesheds - it was inspirational to be out and about in the US in a car that laughs at corners and grips them by the short and curlies, rather than wallowing and understeering towards the edge.

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it 😬

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to point out that the gobby ones location is incorrect. I think London / Cam land is a long way from the MAD monthly meet, and he was not at the Cheshire one last night either. Hoopy is not doing his after school work properly, and is therefore telling lies