Click here if you are having website access problems ×

For Sale - Half hood, aero screen, spare wheels, cat bypass

Gavin H

Having sold the 7 last year I have finally cleared the garage and have a few items for sale.

1. SFBS Half hood plus - used half a dozen times - in near perfect condition (would be perfect if brand new - I am unaware of any blemishes/issues). It fits an S3 with the 'X' FIA roll bar. Will require the popper set from SFBS (about £6.50). It is black, and is the 'plus' model so has the zip on rear skirt for overnight stop. £200

2. Aero screen - black, fibreglass. I don't know if this is a Caterham part, but it looks exactly the same, and fits. Has rear view mirror and small convex wing mirrors, exactly as displayed on the Caterham site (although their kit appears to have a couple of brackets??). (there is a missing rivet holding the rear view mirror, although it is pretty stable without! Also has a couple of minor scratches) sold

3. Spare set of wheels, with used slick tyres (Avons). Rears are 13" diameter, 7" width; they are KN Minators, black on the inside and alloy round the rim. Fronts are 13"x6", look like the rears, but do not have the KN markings so I don't know what make they are (they look very close to the rears, and until I checked to sell, I didn't realise they were different). The tyres would be OK for a track day or two, but are quite old now, and one of the fronts has a slow puncture (I suspect valve). There is also a spare front tyre (which I have never used so can't vouch for condition) - personally I would recommend chnaging the tyres straight away. The wheels are cosmetically flawed around the rim (lacquer flacked and some corrosion - no chanks missing or visible cracks), centres are fine. sold

4. Cat Bypass pipe - from an R300 K series. Not polished. In good condition with no issues, but would benefit from a professional polish. £100

5. A tyre rack to fit the S3 'X' FIA roll bar - fairly solid, made from Aluminium tube. It is robust and designed (by me) to allow the use of the SFBS half hood whist attached. This requires an explanation to fit, but is in excellent condition and served me well. sold

I have photos and am more than happy to email them to you. Thanks for looking.

Quick update - 24/7

Lee has first dibs on the hood.

John has first dibs on the rack, and second dibs on the aero screen. Robert has second dibs

Marcus has first dibs on the cat bypass

Edited by - Gavin H on 24 Jul 2012 07:30:25

Edited by - Gavin H on 24 Jul 2012 11:14:41

Edited by - Gavin H on 24 Jul 2012 19:47:39

Edited by - Gavin H on 27 Jul 2012 08:03:59