Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Harewood entries

robmar

not sure how up to date these are as the Prices are still in the list, and unless a miraculous rebuild...

Saturday 22 entries *thumbup*

Sunday 38 entries *thumbup* *thumbup*

Assume as only class 6 runner I have been amalgamated into class 5 🤔 or is it error 🤔

also see the McFarlane's in class 4 for Sunday, should shake things up a bit 😬

Rob

• Area Representative

Quoting robmar: 
not sure how up to date these are as the Prices are still in the list, and unless a miraculous rebuild...

We won't be there ☹️

We only pulled it off the trailer last week...

Not exactly, the only time I've been to Harewood my throttle jammed open on the run down to the first corner so I almost ended up in the barriers at 70mph 😳 I couldn't fix it as the cable had melted so whilst I have technically driven round the course once it was very at a very slow speed

The catering arrangements have changed at Harewood this year. The Crusty pie company having been replaced with a Marquee and a new catering company.

The will sadly affect my times, as the consuming of a steak and ale pie, chips, mushy peas and gravy, washed down with a can of red bull, was a vital part of my mental preparation for the afternoon's timed runs.

The UK's landmass has shifted by some 3cm since last year due to tectonic plate shift and the magnetic pole has also shifted by some 0.6 degrees. This will also affect my times this year as it subtly alters the optimum line round the esses.

BP have increased the ethanol content in their unleaded fuel since last year from 5% to around 7%. I'm concerned that this will also affect my times this year.

Quoting David Lynch: 
If anyone has a couple of spare tickets for Saturday, gratefully accepted with promise of any trowel seeking photo's being supressed *wink*

Are we supposed to have received entry related post from the organiser? I don't think I have any yet. *confused*