Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Alex n, Rach.

Mark H

Hi , no its not a test but im sure you,l see this down ere, what you two up to next sunday 🤔, im trying to get a few of us together for a run down to watch the london to brighton rally, i went last year and it was fun even though i was on my own ☹️ , if the Hoopster can make it we could meet up on the way , what,ch ya fink any takers 🤔

Marc. (he with no mates)

what, yes 🤔

I'm free

I'm based in the middle of North London on the A1 but will be in Cambridge on Friday night.

hmmm... Alex/Rach, I could invade your tranquility and thus guarentee you some company and a navigator through London. hmmm... I should check a map to see where brighton is in relation london and ask where we're meeting 🤔

Can I go and wibble in a corner of the bike sheds now 🤔 😬

HOOPY Membership Number 4136 R706KGU

We're bringing Lincs links as a contribution to stocks *biggrin* The sale of sossiges is in aid of NTL so I'd have thought you could just pay Memsec eleven squids as a third of a year's membership, and then eat to your heart's content *tongue* (you pay by the sossige consumed BTW) *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* Brent is presently abroad doing lots of exercise and on a very strict diet so that he can be a Serious Sossige conSumer

• 1 year later...