Click here if you are having website access problems ×

NOW SOLD. Pre S type leather seats.

DJ.

In February this year I bought a pair of leather seats from dalongbloke on here.

I bought them because I had complaints from the family about the comfort of my Tillet seats and I was going to install one on the passenger side. the family have now accepted the Tillets *smile*

Consequently I would like to sell them as they are taking up quite a bit of space in our dining room.

They will not bolt straight into a current car like mine, and would require modification to the mounting strips. I had planned to weld on some captive bolts, but haven't altered them at all.

They are in very good condition and come from his 1993 live axle car. There is a slight tear in the surface of the leather on one seat shown up in the close up photo. This is cosmetic only as the leather is still flexible and OK on both seats.

There are some photos: here

I paid him £150 for the pair. Pick up only, I'm in Eastbourne.

Duncan

Edited by - DJ. on 24 Jul 2012 19:10:01

They are still fitted with the straps that bolt into a 93 imperial live axle.

They could be modified to fit a new chassis, but it isn't straight forward unless you don't mind extra holes!

Duncan

C B

I have an early DD car (1989)

I changed from bench seat to Pre S type

The bottom of the seats have runners that bolt onto the rail at the leading front edge (This stops the bench seat base moving forward)

The other end of the runner fits onto 'lugs' where the Ali back support meets the floor

The 'runners' are effectively a straight bar that rest on the floor with up turned ends

---I................................... I---

Check if you have the rear fixing points

Richard

Edited by - Richard K on 16 Jul 2012 18:29:37

Yep, sorry for the delay, been travelling home from work!

Sorry, I didn't mean to rush you.

Yes next week would be fine.

I'm in most evenings, and pretty free this coming weekend, but busy the weekend 28/29.

I'll send you a message with my address.

Duncan