Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2 Seat Sofa and Double Sofa Bed

Dicky

We have just purchased 2 new sofas so we have one 2 seat sofa and one 2 seat (i.e. double) sofa bed that need new homes...

The normal sofa is red and very comfy (but low)...pretty good condition, but is oldish.

The sofa bed mechanism is in full working order (the bed is stored / folded away under the cushions). It is cream and a little dirty, but we have it covered with a throw.

Hard to describe so if interested drop me a line and I can take pics.

Both would make ideal, student / rental items.

They are in Pangbourne, West Berkshire and would need to be collected by the buyer.

No ideas on price but make me an offer for each.

Richard

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a development...

Got this home and it simply will not go up the stairs where we wanted it.

Richard needs it gone, and now I need it gone as we're having new carpet laid at the end of this week and I've already got one sofa I need to move for Friday.

It really is a well made bit of furniture, and there is a first dibs being followed up but at the same time, is anyone else interested again?

It's now in Basingstoke and I'm simply looking for the £50 I paid Richard for it.

Sorry Bob but we can just picture you sitting on your "new" sofa bed at the bottom of the stairs....... *biggrin*

cheers, Peter

PS made us smile because we once bought a new suite and realised we couldnt get it through the doors so had to take the window out! ☹️