Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Spare bits after suspension change

Thurtene

Hello All

It's amazing how addictive this Caterham thing is... I did the Academy and Roadsport before deciding my funds should be used to keep a roof over my head and eat more than bread and jam...

However, having taken a liking for Warburtons, lemon curd and it's-deffo-not-butter, I've upgraded my car. Therefore, I have some bits that are of no use to me any longer and you might as well have the chance to have them. All parts have been used and show some rub/scuff marks but they're straight.

One Academy/Roadsport (not widetrack) Orange ARB - with balls/dust covers but without bobbins/mounting brackets - £20

One Academy/Roadsport (not widetrack) Red ARB - with balls/dust covers but without bobbins/mounting brackets - £20

One Roadsport (not widetrack) Green ARB - with dust covers but without balls/bobbins/mounting brackets - £35

I also have one set of LH and RH lower and upper wishbones suitable for Academy/Roadsport (not widetrack) - £150 for the lot. Again, they are used with scuffs and the odd rust point but they're straight and good as cheap replacements/spares.

I have a pair of chrome headlamps (shell, lens, and electrics/bulbs) in good condition (the chrome is great - just needs a bit of a clean). One is 100% complete while the other has the pin missing from the black wire, has no swivel collar and no nut - it also has a hole in the glass but these can be changed. The shells alone are £78 each new but both can be had for £100.

British pound sterling only. Cash or Paypal. I live in Wellingborough and work in Coventry if that helps regarding getting the parts - I'd rather not post them. I could entertain getting them to Loughborough for collection during the day.

Drop me a BM if you're interested.

Cheers!

Joel

Cheers Jez

I've gone for the Supersport road upgrade to the engine (basically your spec with lightened flywheel but no LSD). And widetrack front suspension. While they were there, I got the smaller lights fitted.

I plan to keep it a raod/track car with the odd foray into Mag 7s next year. I love coming to watch but I love watching from the track even more...

See you in Germany. *wavey*

Joel