Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Mad new cam cover for WET SUMP K's !!!!!!

Julian Thompson

(Drum roll........)

And now introducing the MK2 camcover for wetsump K's........

See

http://www.btinternet.com/~v11ufo/kseriescover.htm

for details !!!!!

price is £160 (dry sump one is £100, plus £15 for oil cap, and £15 for each breather)

nice, eh?

Anyone fancying one should mail me and I'll organise it along with the other ones.

(I'd better get some serious beer for all this work!)

😬

Oh yeah, and forgot to mention 😬, the cover on show at the above address I've paid Tony £140 for as a prototype (he's done it at this price because I said I needed one to show you lot!). It's no use to me so first come first served; it could be on your car next week.........

(at £140 of course, subsequent ones will be £160 for a "full spec" wetsump cover.......)

At Oulton on Wednesday Mav 😬!

Anyhow not sure how long we'd need it. Mine seemed to take "forever" but the new Wetsump one took, erm, 24hours (perhaps Tony had a row with his wife and ended up taking sancturary in his workshop 😬!)

Since Rob M has had scenery interface I reckon his cover wouldn't be a problem to use for a week or so while he gets his car sorted out?

Ring o bells at daresbury. have a look on the home page under the meetings section. There is a map. Basically from M56 J11 A56 towards warrington. Turn right before the 1st round about. Pub is on the right.

Call me or drop me a line & I'll e-mail you directions - I only have your Audio Lectics e-mail. You could pop over for a coffee before we go up to the pub.

Regards,

Martin