Click here if you are having website access problems ×

6"x13" ACB10s in the old Caterham compound

dannylt

They stopped making them a few years ago, and a group of us really missed them and so Jonny @ Bookatrack got a bespoke batch made by Avon. They are very slightly harder than the old A33 Caterham compound, and absolutely fantastic for track days - progressive, durable, and wear evenly with consistent grip all the way to canvas. My favourite tyre after having tried them all!

The are NOT road legal. They have "bookatrack.com" branding on the side (which you can sand off if it offends 😬)

I have 12 of them left after selling my car. £120 each ono, discount for bulk, but would prefer to avoid posting!

Danny

They are completely unused, with stickers still on. They were manufactured in February last year, and mine have been in a cool dark storage bin since. Only cobwebs to remove. I'll get a picture!

I think the only detail on compound is "one step harder than A33". I can try to find out more if you need. On the front they will last many track days.

Danny they will have a series of four or five digit numbers, this represents the actual compound.

It would be one of these:

6363 which is A24 soft

6356 which is A30 medium

7404 which is A33 hard

9064 which is A33 harder

11099 which is A29 medium hard

11110 which is A29 medium hard

*wink*

Ah, don't know what A70 is *confused* But probably as you say special, just noticed you state them not being road legal which means they are not list 1A *mad*

Anyway, would like a photo of your trailer is possible Danny?

Please send to Durabang@sky.com

Cheers

Ian

• 2 weeks later...