Click here if you are having website access problems ×

(O/T) RS Catalogue (the physical, paper version)

Benedict.

I don't suppose anyone has a spare set of RS catalogues clogging up an shelf / office anywhere? Even ones from 1 or 2 years ago would do, as I'm totally fed up with trying to find bits on their *evil* 🙆🏻 *mad*king website

The paper version we have in the office is from 2002, so just a little out of date now.

The company I work for don't seem to spend enough to qualify; our logistics chap has tried and been fobbed off politely declined, and my own personal use isn't even on the radar.

Could probably pay postage, if it's not too expensive, or can collect if it's within blatting distance of Leicester.

Donation to NtL definitely waiting as well 😬

Yours in desperation,

Ben

Edited for speeling

Edited by - _Benedict_ on 29 May 2012 17:08:51

I find the CD version worse than the online one. They definitely do do a printed catalogue, but they obviously print far fewer than they used to and try and get people to use the online one. For some things it works fine, but it's so much easier to flick through the catalogue, scan the pictures, then choose the spec of what you want (LED colour, number of conductors in a connector etc.) from the table below. I still often refer to our 2002 catalogue in the office *redface*

Quoting Ian B: 
I've got a pristine set of October 2009 ones you can have.

In Kent or Sussex though so would need posting (may be cheaper by courier?).

Thanks Ian they should keep me going for a while!

It's probably worth a request in the "gonads" forum first, in case anyone is coming this way (I'll do that in a sec). Failing that, I can book/pay for a parcelforce collection / delivery online (with some details from yourself).

Cheers,

Ben