Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Video Gurston

david nelson

Reposted on the correct thread!

is my practice 3 run from Saturday, however it seems I knocked the buillet camera so the videos from Sunday have more sky that track in them. Anyway
is my timed run 1 which was my fastest run of the day as I made a mistake on timed run 2.

Cheers

Rob

here is my 32.06.

Unfortunately I need to change the settings on the Race Keeper because I lost all of my wonderful starts *mad* I know why. I changed the burn out pattern and therefore the camera activated on the final long burn out as I went over 5mph. But then I was stationary for longer than 4 sec on the line so it auto stopped and then started again where you see it at 5mph. 🙆🏻 So I will change the period at which it shuts down.

Interestingly that run was far more exciting arriving at the bottom of Karousel than it looks. I had already started making plans which the softest thing would be to hit as I grabbed an offside rear brake on entry!

Interestingly I arrived at that point at 104mph.

• Area Representative

This is Tom's 34.76sec T2 run

, and my 34.89sec T1 run

On my T2 run, I got to Karousel quicker than Tom, but lost a lot of time bouncing over the kerb on the left hand side..... *redface*

I can't wait to go back again *smile*

• Area Representative

Quoting robmar: 
Richard did you camera fail to video this grassy excursion that Malcolm mentions *tongue*

No, the camera recorded it just as it happened, but I though I'd post the quicker of my two runs!

I'll post it later and prove that it was just two wheels off *tongue* *wink*

I have also watched the video.

Then I downloaded it from You Tube (Yes I can 😬)

Then I put it into my video editing software.

And I can clarify that at 21.22 sec its a fair cop *cry*

Anyway as Doug said at the briefing - Even the Clerk can't argue with the Judge of Fact!

Oh its a long old hill to carry the Yellow trowel up Epynt eh!