Uprated front brakes.

Black 13" minilites with CR500 tyres.

Roadsport roll cage, FIA bar available.

Aeroscreen.

Stack Dash.

Removable Momo steering wheel.

Tillett seats.

2 x Caterham 4 point harnesses.

Long range (65litre) fuel tank, original available.

New (6months old) AVO adjustable dampers and springs.

6 speed Caterham box.

3.62 diff. LSD.

Anti Cavitation (Apollo) tank.

Battery master switch.

Keyless ignition with Starter button.

Ideal as a track or road car.

Located in Reading.

Open to (Sensible) Offers.

07767 622789

Daren. ☹️ ☹️

Orange and black is nearly as good a colour scheme as my own red and black *thumbup* 😬

I'd like to let potential buyers know that this car has the tidiest engine bay wiring I've ever seen in a 7. I can also confirm that it goes very well (did we ever work out what speed that blat on the straight bit in Finland was at 🤔) and has proved reliable on se7ens.net tours.

Best of luck Daren

HOOPY Membership Number 4136 R706KGU

And if a potential purchaser prefers the FIA to the Roadsport I'll be interested in the full cage Daren. Although sad to see your having to sell, however short lived that might be.

FWIW, I'll seconds Hoops' comments - utterly reliable on tour and never seen to be travelling in the slow group either :-)

Vinnie

Thanks for the comments Hoops and Vinnie.

If the purchaser does want the FIA bar, then you have first refusal of the cage Vinnie.

Chris the FIA bar might be for sale, it is in Orange though. I would like to sell the car with the option of the FIA bar or cage first.

Roland,

The mileage is between 40-50,000 miles. The engine was rebuilt less than 10,000 miles ago, due to a mistake by myself changing down and over revving. ☹️ The engine was completely stripped and everything checked, the broken parts, were replaced. The head has just been off for the head gasket to be replaced. Dave Andrews dismantled, cleaned and checked everything in the head then re-assembled it for me.

The bhp for a 1.8Kss is around 135-140bhp, although with a friends Emerald ecu and map the car did see 154bhp at the last se7ens list rolling road day.

As for price, well i have to sell it, i have been offered £12000, but i would like a bit more than that. What is your budget?

Cheers

Daren.

Hoops, I lurk here quite often actually *wink* mostly for spares and the like but there ain't been much twink-wise to stimulate my interest. Now I'm going to VX nutter engine I lurk a tad more.

Daren, thanks for first refusal, err boing *cool*

Boing.

There's no-one in the Midlands who needs any help building an engine over the Winter is there? Thought the fun and games following Vinnie's rebuild and the subsequent Hoopy rebuild looked interesting. Wish I lived closer to the action.

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours

• 3 weeks later...

It's a good job my wife does not see this!!! 😳

But, as I do not wish to part with my '7...I am thinking (out loud) of buying a 'replacement' but keeping my one as well! I would than have to sell one...eventually.

Your car is close to 'my' spec. but for the colour and Screen choice.

right now is not a good time money wise. So I could not beat the £12000 you have been offered. Otherwise...well if you want to deal, email me at rglewiscm3@yahoo.com

Thank you, Roland

• 1 month later...