Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham kseries dry sump bits needed please

Mark-G

Hi there

Just wanted to check if anyone may have these bits knocking around as spare and would consider selling as CC are out of stock and have no idea when they will be getting them in.

I have just dry sumped my car and need the following to finish it up.

Flanged idler pulley here

Oil Pipe from pump to bell housing here

Many thanks

Mark

Mark, I had difficulties getting the oil pipe from the pump to the bell housing. I eventually got the one Caterham supplied shortened by a local hydraulic company. With hindsight I wished I had done this sooner.

Just ask Caterham to supply you one of the ones in stock which are too long and then get it shortened. Pirtek did it for me and and I would highly recommend them.

Sorry, cant help on the pulley.

Dominic

Mark,

I have two brand new caterham hoses that were supplied with my dry sump kit. The are supposedly for the belltank install but I have the pace tank so had some made up as there was no way I could get them to fit! Would rather sell the pair.

I'll dig out the receipt later and get the part numbers. Ping me a mail and I'll send some photos too.

Ian

Mark,

the part numbers are 77700 and 77701 which are different. They were part of the DS kit for an external tank but there was no way I could get them to fit - quite common comment from several people on here who fitted the kit.

77700 has a hose length of 880mm. End of fitting to end of fitting is 975. Two 90 degree bends

77701 hose 780mm, end to end 840 with one straight connector and one 135 degrees.

Regards

Ian

*idea*Thanks very much guys

Cheers Ian just sent you a BM in regards to your 77700 hose that I will look at shortening as Dominic advised

Steve sent off the cheque to yo today thanks again *thumbup*

Thanks Rhys but unfortunately it is too short

Mark