Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Roadsport race team.

Phillip Reygate

Ever fancied your own race team?

I have a late 1997 Roadsport race car that was fully rebuilt two meetings ago. The car comes with spares and a full stack system including predictive lap timing. The car has plenty of championship history and a 100% reliability record.

Also a 1995 Mercedes 814 panel van converted this year to take the Caterham, spares and tool boxes. A new 4.5 by 5.0m awning was fitted two meetings ago which takes two cars and allows space for hospitality. On the other side of the van is mounted a wind out awning for ease of use. The van is fitted with 240v ring main and lighting.

I also have a 1999 Brian James A Series trailor with tyre rack and winch.

All to be sold in excellent condition and with any support required.

The car was rebuilt by Team Parker racing. The only original parts are the dashboard, wiring loom,nearside lower wishbone and two wheels as well as engine and gearbox that were stripped, rebuilt and re-sealed. The car is in effect new.

Rhino Motorsport is for sale as a going concern (inc next years driver list) due to commitments to the wife and children. After all i've been away racing, either driving or supporting for a good few years now and have to yield to family pressures sooner or later. Probably better to do it now before they all clear off!!!