Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2003 (2004 Spec) Volvo S60 D5 TOWBAR Diesel - £3500

EFA

I am selling my much loved Volvo S60 in order to buy an estate car.

http://www.the-webbs.com/volvo.jpg

Its silver with full unmarked dark grey leather. It is in MUCH BETTER CONDITION THAN MOST OTHER S60s OF THE SAME AGE, regardless of mileage.

Its got the 2.4 5 cylinder diesel engine which returns 40mpg on local roads and around 45mpg on the motorway.

This car has been my daily driver for the last 15 months and is as solid as the day it was new. Its a top of the range S60 D5 SE, with only 109k miles with full service history and just one previous owner.

The car has been well looked after and is in immaculate condition inside out.

It has an MOT and taxed till August 2012.

It also has an original VOLVO REMOVABLE TOWBAR and is a great tow car on the one occasion I used it to tow a 1.5 tonne car & trailer combo.

The car has all other Volvo SE refinements including the superb factory fit 11 speaker Harmon Kardon Dolby CD multi changer, and has a USASpec (the best) Ipod interface which allows steering wheel control.

All electrics work perfectly with no mechanical fault what so ever. The new owner will be delighted as you are buying a car with such a great condition that you will only need to put diesel to run it.

The car is priced sensibly for quick sell and lives in Felbridge, West Sussex, 10mins from Gatwick.

Price £3900 on the web, or £3500 to a Blatchatter.

Interested parties please call 07710 526739.

Edited by - efa on 5 May 2012 19:24:12