Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Plastic heater

tiddy1

Its currently with a friend (darenball on blatchat) who lives near Reading as i thought I'd found a buyer near reading (who backed out). I'm based in North London and Daren and I are both in Cambridge fairly often. I also need to sell my hood to somebody based in Swindon, which isn't THAT far from Bristol...

I'll chase up Daren and check he's still got it and see if I can think of a good way to get it to you.

No idea on the price - I normally work on half new price but I suspect a heater is worth less than that as they come up for sale fairly often.

Damn - I've left my mobile at home so can't ring Daren to check.... I'll get back to you when I can talk some sense 😬

HOOPY Membership Number 4136 R706KGU

Hi Dave/Simon,

I still have your heater Dave.

My sister lives in Bristol, and will have to go down to hers in the next week probably so i could possibly meet up with Simon then. Unless Simon is in a rush for it?

Reading isn't that far from Swindon either, so i could probably drop your hood off at the same time dave.

If either of you want to contact me, my mobile is 07767 622789 or email darenball@hotmail.com

Cheers

Daren.

Daren,

If you can easily arrange to meet with tiddy then that would be great 😬 *thumbup*. The hood is going to more awkward as its in cambridge at the moment and the buyer (ninjaboy) whats to check its fits before buying.

I've not got his contact details handy but I'll point him in this direction and we'll see if we can sort anything.

Cheers Daren, and shout if you're in London again - I think I've seen where you were a few weeks ago and its is only a few minutes away from my office.

HOOPY Membership Number 4136 R706KGU