Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shogun Pinin 4x4. 52 plate with extremely low miles.

kenny.

I'm going to sell my Pinin in the next week or so and as per usual thought I'd offer it here first if anyone is interested in a genuine fellow blatchatters motor.

I bought the vehicle just over 4 years ago from a local elderly couple, it had done just 15k miles and was showroom condition. My intention was to take it to Spain to replace the Vitara we have over there, however it became such a uselfull little tool that we have just kept it as a general runaround and a life saver over the last couple of frozen winters..it performed unbelievably in 2 foot of iced snow.

It's the later more refined 1.8 petrol model and is deignated Attivo 2. It is also permanant awd.

35k on the clock and genuinely runs like a new one. Extremely nice condition with everything working. I'm coming to the end of the job we're doing and have just given it a quick clean out......comes out great but maybe seats could do with an extra valeting from 6 months of me and my overalls *wink*.........nothing bad though.

Regularly oil changed and fettled, new front pads last week and ready to roll.

It's been absolutely faultless and I reckon it's got another 100k of motoring left in it with ease.

Really super little thing.

£2200

Edited by - kenny. on 18 Apr 2012 17:27:34

We aquired a Pinin last december and I have to say it's been a great little 4 x 4 in the small amount of snow this winter but mainly off road where its used as transport for shooting trips. It's like a little mountain goat climbing hills and crossing endless fields, well worth the money and a great economic alternative to a Defender.

Good luck with the Sale Kenny. You may want to mention colour, tax, mot etc

I was hovering about expressing an interest, but the timing is wrong and its close but not exactly what I am looking for, and yes looking at similar offerings it is a very good deal 😬 and I am still thinking I might regret not nipping over to have a look, but I don't want to compromise any other possible interest.

Tim