Click here if you are having website access problems ×

8 x 7s

Kevin Baker

I shall claim this convoy spot on behalf of the 8 x 7 Carrotland Massive out on our Spring blat yesterday - at around 1.30pm we were en route to The Green Man at Six Mile Bottom and the conclusion to a 125-mile blast around the lanes of Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.

For the most part we managed to skirt the black clouds and the rain/hail - huzzah!

Spotted - fame at last *wink*

Pierson

*arrowup* Burwell7man: have you popped along to a Carrotland gathering yet? For the most part our members don't bite (unless severely provoked/prodded with a sharp stick, etc.), we meet on the first Monday of each month at The Scole Inn in - wait for it - Scole! Most people arrive around 6.30pm if eating with others slightly later depending upon their own circumstances.

If you need any more details BM me - I can pass on the details of our two AOs who can also add your e-Mail address to the circulation list for future events in the region.

Pierson

Hi Pierson, I know the carrotlanders, been on several events when I had the series 2. I will try to get to Scole next month, but as the hose pipe ban conspires agianst us it will be p***ing it down all then time *cry* not driven 210bhp in wet before .... *eek* I will drop Geoff an e-mail to say hello *smile*

• Area Representative

Wahoooo! - Spotted at last. Thanks Kevin.

And thanks Pierson for spotting this one so quickly (Slow day at work?)

Burwell7Man, details of our meetings and events are on our website. Click on the Carrotland link below. Hope to see you sometime.