Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Rollbar mounted tyre rack

jakeandlizzy

Rollbar mounted tyre rack ... like this one here (not mine), but exactly the same. I had it mounted to an S3 FIA bar, but I think it fits others as well.

I don't have pics of mine mounted with tyres, but i did use it to pick up some materials from the hardware store so it is multi-purposed (not recommended for the safety concious 😬): here

These are great for carrying tyres to the track or wheels to a tyre shop as I have used it for many times. It is in good used condition overall and is powdercoated thickly in black.

£150

Edited by - jakeandlizzy on 8 Apr 2012 13:25:20

Can I put in a dibs? After doing 4 trackdays with lashing the tyres to the roll bar I am after something quicker and easier.

The only problem is it's 11 p.m. and I am going on holiday for a few days tomorrow.

I will definitely be able to communicate via email, and will try to send the money via internet banking?

I'll BM you.

For those with some patience, I've got a custom S3 rack that I'll probably never use again. here

It's 350 miles from where I live at the moment - but I'll probably need to clear the lockup it's in later this year. The purchaser could try it out straight away as I've loads of unneeded wheels in the lockup too!

Don't hold your breath though...