Click here if you are having website access problems ×

just testing

YW Sin

You're right Hoopy,

I ventured into one of the other threads and wondered why you all didn't get ICQ *wink*

But YW Sin can't seem to to post the word 'all' and the replacement for it is tildes ~~~, so I suspect that the encoding for this page is conflicting with his browser/keyboard settings. I'll probably have to get him to do some testing elsewhere with different encoding.

Barry

FH,

I don't really care what you do in this forum, but if someone is trying to fix a problem, like now, or doing some genuine testing I'd appreciate it if the thread wasn't hijacked or drowned in drivel *mad*

Any more and I'll delete the offending messages and block your IDs

Thank you

Mr SM, I've deleted the post. Only posted on this spot, as I thought you'd see it sooner, rather than putting the clean-up suggestion in the 'suggestions box. I was trying to be helpful *confused* If you'd like me to leave, I'll get my coat ☹️ *confused* ☹️

All

Perhaps that is what "democracy in action" feels like when you are on the receiving end.

There can be no debate about windscreen vs Aeros, we simply have a vote on the subject and the loosing side either leave the club or buy & fit some parts from Dartford. Same for front wings ,having a GSOH (except Caterham cannot supply a GSOH [except for when it comes to accepting the quality of their rustproofing]) and of course the use of Blatchat

All Blatchatters are equal, some are more equal than others, just don't mention Dom Perigion.

FH what did you post that you felt needed to be removed, with the forthcoming meeting of AO's I'd be interested to know.

Paul