Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Are you a nonse?

Alex Birtwisle

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would appear with all the nonse ence he talks all over the WWW he has forgotten to destroy the evidence that he really has a screen, and just wants everyone to think he is well 'ard by using an aero in all weathers, regardless of the fact he also drives a Cav. 😬 *eek* *thumbup* 😳

1) Its spellt NonCe.

2) that is merely evidence that i'm so busy aeroscreening i never update my website

3) that was in 1999 when i was young and foolish...

4) 😬

5) We'll see at the moomin weigh-in session next weekend how noncey all the cars are - I reckon Tims LWB Dax will be heaviest and Moomin followed by me will be lightest.

HOOPY Membership Number 4136 R706KGU

Alex

So is it

Windscreen = Nonce

Aeroscreen = non-nonce

And pray tell, Mr Birtwisle which variety of bug deflector is fitted to S7 BUMY?

I think this makes Hoopy a reformed Nonce, one who has served his punishment and is now reformed. And as for me, well, I'll be dealing with you later or in fact re-training old bruin to eat you later and spit out your bones

Nonce indeed, well in your case, Nonse

I can hear it ringing out around the playground, Alex is a nonce, Alex is a nonce,Alex is a nonce,Alex is a nonce,Alex is a nonce,Alex is a nonce,Alex is a nonce,Alex is a nonce,Alex is a nonce,Alex is a nonce and thats just Rachael who has now seen the light and is begining to think that flares are the way to go.

Ooh this wine is good, I never realised that a bike shed could have such a good cellar - of course no nonses are allowed only nonces *wink* 😬

PS When can I come to collect the 1st of my 2 R500's ?

LLANBs

Paul

If there's beer, we'll drink it. If not, we'll wait. 😬

This winter Paul, I will be a warm and dry nonce *wink*(nonSe seems a much more logical way of spelling it though). Come the summer I may have an aeroscreen.

At least , and I do feel bad for bringing this up, at least I DON'T have clamshell's attached to my car. Not only does this make you a nonce but makes you an uncool nonce!!!! *eek* *eek* 😬 😬

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue with Black Bits

FH you didn't turn on pedant mode you just turned it off

surely since we're being pedantic about this, shouldn't our pedantry be phrased in this way?

mode>

or better, since FH is involved, like this?

diligentiam incipio>

And no Hoop I am not Snitcher, although I like where (s)he is coming from *smile*

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it 😬

Edited by - c21vhpd on 20 Oct 2002 13:08:39

Edited by - c21vhpd on 20 Oct 2002 13:16:42

We'll see at the moomin weigh-in session next weekend how noncey all the cars are - I reckon Tims LWB Dax will be heaviest and Moomin followed by me will be lightest.
Guess who's going to come last *confused*

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it 😬

Hoopy,

You surprise me Of all the people, I thought you would be the one who once you have bitten would not let go until you got to the truth (Just like on the list). Perhaps you are now becoming a pseudo nonce, and the next step will see you revert to the full screen, heater, carpets etc in the frantic search for a more forgiving car, so you can be a K boy through and through, as this would allow you sell the CAV 😬

Regards,

Snitcher.

PS i'll tell everyone i beat you if you don't respond *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*