Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Club Session - Brands Hatch GP

Jude

We still have some places left on the club session on Wednesday 9th May at Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit

It's an Exclusive Session for club members on a track day shared with Club MSV and another Track Day Organiser.

We will get 7 x 20 minute sessions through out the day.

Free track driving instruction on a first come, first served basis.

Noise Limit - 101db static, 92db drive by. This limit has not been a problem over the last 4 years we have held a day on the GP circuit.

To enable us to offer an entry fee at a lower price than normal, the club has brought this session outright therefore a FIA roll bar/cage is required.

Free use of a block of 10 pit garages reserved for club members.

Contact me via my profile for a booking form

Entry Fee - £299.00

Geoff *smile*

Geoff

I bumped into some guys this evening who are doing this day who twisted my arm about taking part. Are there any spaces left? Also, is there any chance I could I could join mid morning - I'm not a track day expert but I've been on a fair few and can acquit myself perfectly well.

Tim

With the weather forecast for Wednesday not looking brilliant at the moment (although of course that may change), what is the feeling of club members driving their tin-top instead of their 7? I feel like I had a lifetime's worth of wet track days last year 😔

Just checked the regs and cannot see anything that prevents use of a golf umbrella 😬

Having read all the weather web sites in the last half hour i am trying to convince myself its not going to be that bad ...........

Well, it was a bit damp on track but not cold, and loads of fun 😬.

The torquey old xflow seems to suit those conditions and I wasn't going much quicker when the track was virtually dry.

Nice to see such good behaviour on track too *thumbup*

Bob