Click here if you are having website access problems ×

“American technology” in Chinese word:

YW Sin

" Mun-lan-ding "

Well, it is just a minor racial joke (No offence to any Chinese out there)

. But the real joke is….

Man may never have been on the moon after all!!!!!!!!!

A few days ago, I saw a most shocking interview from French TV channel -5.

They interviewed the following key personals.

-Ex director of CIA at the time of Apollo project

-Secretary of President Nixon

-Wife of Stanley Kubrick the film director

-Henry Kissinger

-A military general of that time.

The NASA Conspiracy is not a new thing I know and I used to think that the Apollo Hoax theory is a Hoax it self but guess what the people above had to said at the interview.

-Wife of Stanley Kubrick the film director:

Yes, Stanley Kubrick did work with Nasa to take all-top secret film of man walking on the moon. After the project, he was in constant fear of being assassinated.

-Secretary of President Nixon: Nixon did say go ahead with the fake film as the NASA director was not sure if the man could return from the moon. Nixon tore-off the notes that she had made on this issue.

-Ex director of CIA at the time of Apollo project:

People who worked on the film did got killed, to silence them. And it was not our job.

-A military general of that time: after giving an interview to the French TV, he died the day after before giving another interview to reveal some key stories. Apparently, he was in perfect health.

The Apollo project, the idol of my childhood, is all a big political game!?!??!!!*~##

What on earth is happening to the world I am living in! I don’t know what to believe these days.

I really do feel rather screwed up.

Rest assured, the moon landings really happened. I have an uncle who was a scientist for NASA at the time and was deeply involved in the Apollo missions. I was only about 13 at the time, but he took me to mission control on one of the later moon landing missions to observe (from a distance, of course). An experience I'll never forget.

I saw the conspiracy theory "documentary" and thought it was full of holes. I think it would be harder to fake than doing it for real, because you could never keep a secret with so many professional intelligent people in the know. If you try and guess how many people would be involved, it comes to hundreds, if not thousands. Conspiracy theories always go on about "they", meaning an anonymous organisation. NASA is not a secret organisation, and if I were a rocket engineer and I was told we were going to fake it, I would tell them to stuff it. It's true that the moon landings were politcally driven, with little scientific merit, but I still idolise the astronaughts.

Does anyone want to debate the scientific "evidence" presented?

*cool* 99,000 miles so far

Ronbo,

I re~~~y do envy you for your amazing experience at NASA.

One of my dream holiday plan is to see the space shuttle being launched in Florida.

I don’t re~~~y doubt if man did go to the moon or not. I am very much tuned to science and I can see my self that many of the theorist proving fake stuffs of Apollo program were rather unprofessional and often pessimistic.

However, what is truly shocking is that the US government did try to fake it from the first place and also that innocent people were USED and KILLED by their own government.

I find this even more shocking than if man re~~~y did not go to the moon…..

We will know for sure in our lifetimes. Various non US organisations are planning 'cheap' fly-bys of the apollo sites by to see what changes have taken place combined with other scientific stuff re the water stored on the poles.

Having said that there were ceratinly some unexplained inconsistencies in the first two flights, particularly in the photographic records.

Edited by - Graham Perry on 20 Oct 2002 09:11:41

Robert OSELLO,

Just came back from a Sunday afternoon blast and I saw your message. You mean it was ~~~ a joke from TV-5? They can't do that! It wasn't even April, that means my French collegues at work were ~~~ fooled too? As i said before, I don't know whom to believe these days!

I need to going out for another blast.

~~~ standard 1.7 X-flow