Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Coolant hoses from SFS Performance

gundersen

I received an order confirmation email on 17th, I rang and gave payment details on 18th, and I note on my online access to my credit card that they took payment on Tuesday, the 24th.

It looks like my order is progressing.

Bo, rather than individuals bombarding SFS with calls or emails, as the Bulk Buy owner might it be worth you checking with SFS and asking them for a list of names and estimated dispatch dates?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I just got the following status from Anthony:

Status as follows,

17 orders shipped including 3 today.

10 left to make;

Douglas B.

David Me.

David Mo.

Edward W.

Frank M.

James H.

Dave P.

Nick C.

Andy R.

Chris B.

4 made pending payment

Ben F.

Nigel H.

Paul D.

Steve H.

1 trying to contact for postcode:

David A.

Can everyone who is on the list of 10 and 4 above please call with payment details. This is an apology to one member who called me at home with card details which the wife put through the shredder so I don't know who it was! We should complete manufacturing this week and ship them all by early next week as long as we have received payments.

Regards 

Anthony deCaux

Sales Manager

Finally managed to collect my set from the depot. Lovely! Thank you very much!

If anyone ever moans about the value for money they get out of the club, you only need to take part in one bulk buy like this and you save your yearly subs *thumbup* *thumbup*

• 2 weeks later...

I've just finished watching the F1 racing and about to fit my hoses.

I've looked at the price I was charged: £146.

Is that what others have been charged for their wet sump kit?

I asked not to have the block to heater hose but I can get their full kit off ebay for £147 here.

I'll give them a call tomorrow as I wasn't expecting to be paying this much for a 5 hose kit minus the block to heater hose.

Quoting Roadsport06: 
I've just finished watching the F1 racing and about to fit my hoses.

I've looked at the price I was charged: £146.

Is that what others have been charged for their wet sump kit?

I asked not to have the block to heater hose but I can get their full kit off ebay for £147 here.

I'll give them a call tomorrow as I wasn't expecting to be paying this much for a 5 hose kit minus the block to heater hose.

I would expect you to pay £128.12 - any discount for the one hoses you didn't need + p&p (which, as far as I remember, should be around £6 if you live in UK), and since you didn't order any clips this should be it.

Quoting Roadsport06: 
One more thing, the bulk buy was for 6 hoses, can people confirm that this is what they got as mine was a 5 hose kit.
Yes, the "full" kit contains 6 hoses. So since you didn't ask for one of the hoses, I would expect you to get 5 hoses.

Just got an email from SFS, status is good and almost all orders are shipped *smile*

Four orders are missing payment, (you know who you are *wavey* *nono*) Anthony asked kindly if you could contact him, so that it could be arranged.