Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oh, bugger!

Laurence Wilson

Wait a minute is this the huff that the Pirate took away in the Adventure thread, shouldn't it be in his treasure test along with whatever it was that wouldn't go through the tight space ?

And they are my conkers so I can play with them after you've all gone home for tea & crumpet - I can't afford truffles

Paul

If there's beer, we'll drink it. If not, we'll wait. 😬

Rachael

You've not turn your share of the housework, in fact a little bird tells me that you plan to employ a large, fierce, wild animal to do the cleaning so it's no pocket money for you my girl.

Don't you know that bears eat porrige and come in families of 3, who do you think you are Goldie Locks 😬

Paul

Edited by - paul davis on 18 Oct 2002 12:51:08

Ooops, you didn't leave the freshly dead troll somewhere that the bear could reach so he's eaten Alex, Sorreeeeeeee

Noger and me will be off now, Noger is giving me some tips on how to be a dandy (or Was it a Beano?)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Paul

The bear has not eaten Alex stop trying to spread vicious untrue rumours, or I will wait until the bear is really hungry and send him round to your house *eek* *tongue*

Alex has just told me that the bear is having a little rest because he is worn out from all the vacuuming he has done.

*wink*

Rach

Rachael

Is a vicious yet true rumour OK then ?

I can hear the bear ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's from here, how sweet, 350kg of carnivore asleep at the bottom of Alex's bed . Shame his legs are now trapped and he dare not wake the bear for fear of annoying it.

What you don't realise is that the bear will now sleep until March, Alex will be stuck in bed until the spring

Noger, look what you've done now, it's all your fault

Paul

Rumours just generally tend to be a bad thing and difficult to prove whether it is true or not - best avoided altogether I would say *wink*

The bear is fine, he had his afternoon nap and is now making tea for himself, Alex and Alex's Dad...Thanks Noger for a brilliant idea 😬