Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Various - wheels, tyres & engine

Paul White

1x Minator Minilite 6J 13 (Ital fitment) with Avon CR322 tyre - never used (was the spare on my old classic) - £50

4x Avon CR322 as above, fairly worn but still legal - free to a good home if collected.

Exhaust box and aluminium heat shield from a 2001, 1800 8v Vauxhall Supersprint - £50

2x Minator Minilites 6J 13 (Ital fitment) good condition only used for 5000 miles on the above car - £35 @

2x Minator Minilites 6J 14 (Ford fitment) nearly new (500 miles of use) with part worn tyres 3-4 mm tread (can't remember what they are, left the bit of paper with all the details at work - 😔 will update info on Monday) £50 @

Vauxhall 1800 8V Supersprint engine (minus the head) only used for 5000 miles of road use, never tracked. Removed due to upgrade-itis leading me to change the block to a 2.0L. Nicely run in for someone who wants to step up to 1800 from 1600 - £200

Are the

2x Minator Minilites 6J 14 (Ford fitment) nearly new (500 miles of use) with part worn tyres 3-4 mm tread
the black wheels with a polished rim? If so I may be interested depending on condition, as I have lacquer peeling on a couple of my wheels and they look a bit grotty.

Tom B - sorry they are silver.

Rampmonkey - I didn't receive the mail. The minilites have a couple of part worn A008Rs on at the moment that I want to keep for track (subject to finding another 2 ford fitment wheels). Just need a couple of days to remove the tyres.

Grubster - CR322s are yours, please mail me.

• 3 weeks later...