Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I'm Back...

Rachael

What, cover yourself up, you're big girl now and going out with nowt on your lower half is hardly lady like 😳 *eek* *wink* 😬

You are in maze of twisty little passages, all different - oh that's just the side effects of your medication

Paul

If there's beer, we'll drink it. If not, we'll wait. 😬

That must look amusing in the office, do you have a fan heater under your desk too ?

Despite the fact that I've not seen either of you sickly folk since Brands I too and coming down with something. If you are coming down to the London to Brighton sossiges do I could pass on my lurgy to you as you seem to have all the right kit for recovery *wink*

Paul

If there's beer, we'll drink it. If not, we'll wait. 😬

No, no more lurgy - I have had enough. I am still getting very bad headaches and becoming dizzy (even when I have not had 10 pints)...I have to go back to the doctor next week to be told that what she thought was wrong can't have been the problem...which means I am back to square one.

I am sick of being sick *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

Rach

Phew just made it before the lunchtime bell *smile*

Mornin' everyone - *biggrin*

Rach, sorry to hear you're still feeling reet proper poorly ☹️ and Mr B in bed-ridden mode as well ☹️ ☹️

Just got to pop out but "I'll be back" *tongue*

FH

Junior sossigesizzlerintraining

Ooh perish the thought. Wouldn't want to upset people; it's 'cos I'm donning pinny and helping out on Sunday Nov 3 at the Veteran Car Watching venue... are you BS'ers coming?

must go, Mr FH is champing at the bit 😳

FH