Click here if you are having website access problems ×

triple core radiator and/or uprated fan

jakeandlizzy

:) just finishing off the upgrade! FYI, I am doing a trackday on the 31st of March at Bedford if you want to come along! After that, if I don't bin it, it will be for sale.

The trackday is a novice day/open pit lane....as I am a novice! Lizzy will be driving as well.

Thats right, novice! Shame they won't let me bring slicks... ☹️. Will have to settle with the last few legal mms of my R888s then! ....free to a good home when I am done. Now just need to find a low priced set of stickies for when I sell it off!

What are you doing at santapod? I may be up for another DWYB day!

Just a RWYB day at Pod on 31st March. The club's Drift Day back in October was brilliant fun. DaveDLR did a great job of organising it so there's a good chance that there will be another at some point.

I may have a set of road-legal A048Rs that you can put on your car to sell if you need them. They are well above the wear markers and I was just going to kill them on the circuits this year.

Cool, may hit you up for the tyres! Think about it and let me know if you do + price.

As for the DWYB day, I think it is more fun running simultaneously with other cars that are not caterhams as you just don't get the same effect of all the smoke in your face and bits of rubber flying everywhere! ...not to mention BMWs popping their tyres every 30 seconds!